Greetings! Thank you for taking interest in the work from home Professional Travel Agent position. Please fill out this application in its entirety. Once your application is received, please allow a short period for review. We will contact you for a preliminary interview should you qualify as a candidate. Thank you in advance for your interest. Pay is performance based with a lucrative commission and bonus structure. We are willing to train the right candidate regardless of skill set, past work history and experience. Good work ethic is a must. Serious applicants only. You will be working from your own home and will not be required to report to a traditional office. Our Company is listed as one of the top 50 Travel Agencies in the entire world out of tens of thousands of travel agencies that exist. We hold an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). We are aggressively expanding our home-based agent field force to become the #1 Travel Agency in the world. FILL OUT THE APPLICATION BELOW TO APPLY NOW!
Independent Contractor – Administrative Travel Consultant
If you’ve got a passion for travel, then our Travel Consultant Program may be just the thing for you. You don’t need to be a sales genius to be successful as an Independent Travel Consultant, you just need to enjoy travel, like people, and have a willingness to learn. We’re committed to providing you with the right systems, tools and support to build a successful travel business.
- Assist clients in planning the vacation experience of their dreams
- Provide exceptional customer service resulting in repeat business and referrals.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships (new and existing).
- Address client issues and concerns.
- Maintain professionalism in dealing with all vendors, suppliers and clients.
- Respond quickly and proactively to client requests.
- Utilize all the tools available
- Continue ongoing trainings provided by Host Agency, vendors, and industry associations
- Participate in offered marketing program
- Love for travel or a desire to travel a must
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to interact and build relationships
- Organizational skills and attention to details
- Excellent customer service and sales skills
- Ability to promote and market to clients
- Social Media skills a plus
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
Pay: Commission - 80-90%
If you feel this is a good fit for you, complete application below and select a date and time for a phone consultation at https://calendly.com/gjntravel/interview
LEARN HOW TO BECOME A TRAVEL AGENT, GET PAID FROM OVER 133 MAJOR VENDORS & TRAVEL ON DISCOUNTED RATES.
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW TO VIEW OUR OPTIONAL BONUS REFERRAL PROGRAM TO LEARN HOW TO HAVE A FREE BUSINESS AND TAKE PART IN OUR SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM!